THERE WILL BE LIFE AFTER ELECTION BY ABDULLAHI A ABDULLAHI.



There will be life after election"- this is what I told IG Wala when he declare to stand election as member Gombe state house of Assembly in the platform of PDP sometime in 2014, I remember a day I visited him at his personal home in GRA Gombe, while discussing about his decision to contest for member in Gombe state house of assembly I try to display to him the repercussions of contesting in PDP even before he took the final decision on which party to join. I told him, You can't be advocating against GEJ and expect GOMBE PDP to give you ticket for state house of assembly, is not possible and is not done that way. The choices then were NDP,APC and PDP; I told Wala if you will not contest in APC then is better you go with NDP because PDP will play with you and later destroy you at last, he also agree with me that if they try to play him he will just go with NDP, but because of some excuses which portray his people as PDP apologies he finally got himself into PDP, they deceived him and dump him, and few months to election he later returned back and join APC, I could remember
Gimba Kakanda among others skin me when I was trying to call wala to revert his decision, I always insist to him there is life after election but he told me yes there is.
And now after series of meetings and deliberation on how to champion the Okpalama's idea at last they were embarrassed by the presidency. But IG Wala should have seen this coming.
What ever one is doing he/she must be critically careful of his/her integrity because there are mistakes that can hardly be corrected and they will continue to be 'regrettably lugubrious'
The only person I felt for after all this saga is Maryam Shetty , had it been she knew the decision coming from the presidency today, the post she made to suspend that march would have been her resignation letter to avoid this embarrassments.
But I still believe from the words used by Garba Shehu - he had some dossiers and grief with some people within the organization # istandforbuhari . May be what provoke those in presidency is the timing of the cancelation of the mega rally looking at how the organization have canvassed funds from donors. Its so so embarrassing.
We should learn from this.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.