Man With 90 Wives Says He Is Alive..







The popular octogenarian Bello Abubakar Masaba who resides in Bida, Niger State, with over 90 wives has dismissed rumours of his death, saying “I am still alive, bubbling in good health.” 

Masaba, who dismissed the rumour on phone yesterday, described the rumour as a deliberate act by his detractors to bury him while still alive. 

He said: “My dear, I am still alive, hale and hearty. At least, you can hear me speak and certainly, a dead person cannot speak.

“The rumour is baseless and can best be described as the work of my detractors because they envy what God has done and what He is still doing for me. 

“I am seated outside of my house and I am speaking with you live in Bida without any problem with my health.” A media report had said Bello had died after a brief illness in Bida. 

But Bello told Vanguard, “What I am doing is divine. It is an assignment and I will keep doing it till the end.”


Culled: Vanguard

No comments

Powered by Blogger.